The Grange Biology Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grange Biology Forum

An open forum for members of the Grange Biology community to exchange ideas and information

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

homework-the tree of life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mvaldeve

homework-the tree of life Empty
PostSubject: homework-the tree of life   homework-the tree of life Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:48 pm

I think that the most relevant part of evolution in the history of evolution is the very first cell that appeared and started to develop into different species. It is the seed of the tree of life, it is were we all come from. Thanks to this cell we could grow into new living and advanced organisms that could fed, move and basically live. It is surprising that only one type of complex cell could evolve throughout the years into the variety of millions of species we have today. Amazingly that complex cell could develop so much skills like eating, moving, surviving, reproducing and continue evolving into new types and new skil I found it very interesting and engaging because we should all know were do we come from.
Back to top Go down
catalina gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: homework-the tree of life   homework-the tree of life Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:44 pm

i think the most important stage in evolution is the cell. everything started because of a cell so, without a cell, none of us would be alive.
although humans are now the ruling species on earth, they wouldnt be here if it weren't for a cell. it took millions of years to develop, and thanks to them, we have all the animals, plants, bacterias, etc. on our earth today.
the cell is a very important thing in the tree of life, because it is like the first seed planted, and thanks to that, the whole of the rest of the tree could grow.
even though the cell is very small, it is still the thing we are made up of and it is one of the things that helps us keep on living.
and that is why i think the cell is the most important thing in evolution and the tree of life
pig
Back to top Go down
fernanda cox

PostSubject: Re: homework-the tree of life   homework-the tree of life Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:28 pm

I think the most important part in evolution is when the cells appeared. The cells are part of everything and nothing would have happened if the cells didn’t begin the process, it would never have created a living thing, like the sponges or fishes. If every thing is made of matter the other processes wouldn’t matter because it would never have started. Every other important part of the evolution, like when the column or when the creatures managed to leave the water and go to land or air, it wouldn’t matter as it would be just a continuation of the cell’s evolutionary process.
Back to top Go down
diego larrain

diego larrain

PostSubject: tree growth   homework-the tree of life Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:54 pm

I think that the cell was our first stage of life and when years passed, we manage to evolve into what we are now, the leader animal in the whole animal kingdom. We are just one of branches that this cell gave, the cell is also the primary stage for the tree.
Back to top Go down
diego larrain

diego larrain

PostSubject: tree growth   homework-the tree of life Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:58 pm

i forgot to put my bibliography, it was from my own mind and an encyclopedia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: homework-the tree of life   homework-the tree of life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

homework-the tree of life
Page 1 of 1