The Grange Biology Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grange Biology Forum

An open forum for members of the Grange Biology community to exchange ideas and information

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evolution and the Tree of Life

Go down 
+14
Cata pescadora
cpalacios
C.Schweitzer
nata steinsapir
Ignacio Martinez
anto garbarino
nicolejobson:)
macarena.c.v
Feña Lagos
Seba Gurtubay
Diego Aldunate
Tomas Saavedra
JuandeClaro
Admin
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Evolution and the Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Evolution and the Tree of Life   Evolution and the Tree of Life Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Watch the two videos below; The Tree of Life and Evolution in 5 minutes

In at least 100 words please answer the following questions.

1) Which stage of evolution do you believe was the most important in the evolution of life as we know it?

2) Why?

You may need to do further research on the internet to answer these questions effectively. If you do, please include any references you use.

DUE DATE: You must have completed this task by the start of your second class During Week 21 (9(8/10) Shocked

[strike]
Back to top Go down
https://grangebiology.forumotion.com
JuandeClaro

PostSubject: HomeWork Juan de Dios Claro 8ºE   Evolution and the Tree of Life Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:09 pm

1. Which stage of evolution do you believe was the most important in the evolution of life, as we know it?

I believe the most important process of evolution is when the animals pass from water adapters to earth livers.

2. Why?

I think this because we, Humans (Homo sapiens sapiens) could not live in water cause we breath Oxygen (O). If we would live in water we would be a different species. I also believe this because humans would be different in all sense (scicologically, physically). We would think in a different way and may be that we would not command this planet (earth). Other animals may be more intelligent.

[center] study
Back to top Go down
Tomas Saavedra

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Tree of Life   Evolution and the Tree of Life Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:57 pm

In at least 100 words please answer the following questions.

1) Which stage of evolution do you believe was the most important in the evolution of life as we know it?

2) Why?

I think that the most important stage in evolution was when the sea creatures went out of the water and developed and adapted to the earth's conditions. Because if we would have developed in the earth we wouldnt have the technology that we have now and wouldn't be able to be the most inteligent species on the earth, we would be more vulnerable because there would be many creatures bigger and stronger than us, it would be very dificult to survive.
Back to top Go down
Diego Aldunate

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Tree of Life   Evolution and the Tree of Life Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:21 pm

I think the most important stage of evolution was when sea creatures went out of the oceans and started developing in dry land because its the start of a new age that divides completely the process of evolution in all living things; also its when most of animals/creatures started developing and in result most of the intelligent species were born, if sea creatures wouldn't had developed out of the sea most of species wouldn't had been and the tree of life would be much smaller and would only be sea animals/creatures. Also we humans we wouldn't exist and if we do we will be a complete different species
Back to top Go down
Seba Gurtubay

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Tree of Life   Evolution and the Tree of Life Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:36 pm

I think that the most important part in evolution is when the sea animal passes from living in the water, to live in the land because they need to develop a whole new system for them to breath and survive out of the water. Thats the most important thing because if the body of the animal wouldent change for the land , the animal couldnt survive and step by step, this animal would be extinging. this is also important because its a completly change in the animals life and also because if the animals extinct, there wouldnt be a tree of life.

I have exactly 100 words afro
Back to top Go down
Feña Lagos

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Tree of Life   Evolution and the Tree of Life Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm

I think that the most important stage of evolution in life was when the animals that lived in the see passes to live into the land. I think this, because, if the animals that lived in the see wouldnt would live in pass to the land all would be very different. Maybe humans would not exist, or maybe humans the see. I also think that if this animals that lived in the see wouldnt came out to land there would be more species in the see that in the land, or maybe there wouldnt exist many species since now in the land.

Very Happy Fernanda Lagos C. flower
Back to top Go down
macarena.c.v

PostSubject: evolution and the tree of life   Evolution and the Tree of Life Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:25 pm

I believe that the most important stage of evolution is, when the sea animals or creatures, decided to live on the land instead of staying in their normal habitat, the water/sea. I think this is the most important stage because, if the sea creatures hadn't decided to come out the water, there woudn't be so many variety of land animals, and maybe they changed of habitat for a special reason, maybe they were not able to continue living underwater. We, humans, were able to exist because of this change, or maybe we could've exist but in a different way, so we need to thank them.

Macarena Contreras Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nicolejobson:)

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Tree of Life   Evolution and the Tree of Life Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:00 pm

For me the most important stage in the evolution of life was when the "complex chemical molecules began to clump together to form microscopic blobs, cells". Because cells form the body of any living organism, so if cells hadn't been made, all the first creatures hadn't exist. This means we wouldn't exist because the first creatures that where from the sea started developing and some of them were forced to leave the water, and then the earth creatures started developing, and after a long time of development and stagesof life we find us and all the living organisms around us; and in some more years more creatures would form because we are constantly developing
Back to top Go down
anto garbarino

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Tree of Life   Evolution and the Tree of Life Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:48 pm

I think that the most important stage of evolution is when the animals of the sea decided to live on land instead of the sea, their normal habitat. I think this is the stage most important because if the animals of the sea hadn't come out the water there woudn't be so many variety and maybe we be a difrent type of animal (fisicly and phsicological or we wodent ekist). Maybe the earth will be difrent. it will be less contaminated and more save.
This is that I think about the more important stage of evolution.
ANTONIA Garbarino. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ignacio Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Tree of Life   Evolution and the Tree of Life Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:24 pm

For me the most important part of the evolution cycle was when the water creatures or animals, tried to get out of the water and developed feetcould cover the most important part of the world that is land where they found new types of food and a lot of different things that in water they couldn't ever find. Also this was really important because it then took to develope the mammals and all of the reptiles then anphibiums and the type of specie that covered the air that were the birds which made the evolution tree grow in a million species althow in the see are the most strange and unkown species you could ever think of because the human can't get at the deep dark waters because of pressure. Thats my opinion about this question.
Back to top Go down
nata steinsapir

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Tree of Life   Evolution and the Tree of Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:29 pm

I think that the most important stage of evolution is when the creatures went out of the sea to live on land. If they wouldn`t go out of the sea maybe there will be not many species and maybe humans would be different, they would live on the sea or maybe they would not exist and another type of animals would exist.
When the creatures went to land, it develope the mammals, reptiles, anphibiums, and more types of animals.
Humans existed because the creatures decided to live in land and not in water.
that is what i think about this question.
Back to top Go down
C.Schweitzer

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Tree of Life   Evolution and the Tree of Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:07 pm

I think the most important stage was when the nimasl went out of water and devolped legs and start living out in the earth i think this is the most important stage because if this didnt have happened life wont be the same cause humasn wount be the same and they may be more inteligent creatures to rule the world and thingds wound not be the same
Back to top Go down
cpalacios

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Tree of Life   Evolution and the Tree of Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:06 pm

I believe that the most important stage in evolution of life is when animals start going out from the water to land. For me this is the biggest change in animals because this is like a new life...something totally different for that time. It is also very important because if this stage wouldn't have happend humans will probably not even exist.
Abnormally the most important animals for us humans, are the ones that live on land to protect ourselves, to use it as a way of transport, between others. If it wasn't for this stage our lives will be more diffucult. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cata pescadora

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Tree of Life   Evolution and the Tree of Life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:10 pm

2) Why?

1) My opinion is that the evolution most important was the fish one.

2) the reason is because the development through fish in years, is very slowly, but it seems to me that is much important how fish finished being or converting in human beings, this evidence explains to us that the darwin's theory is very true, and it is importan becasue thanks to the fish evolution we exist, and if humans do not exist, many things that surrounds us wouldn`t exist either. It is also important and interesting starting from a fish finishing on a human being, meanwhile humans were created other animals were created too.
Cata Fischer Suspect
Back to top Go down
valegaribaldi

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Tree of Life   Evolution and the Tree of Life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:12 pm

I think that the most important stage in evolution is when animals or creatures of water or sea decide to live on land.
because its a very different life its like start all again, also they found new types of food, animals , trees etc.... maybe if they dident went of the see will not be many species and maybe humans would be different, by living in the sea or something like that. its also very important because of that human are like they are
VALE GARIBALDI Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cata Tscherebilo

PostSubject: homework   Evolution and the Tree of Life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:45 pm

I belive that the most important stage is the one that the molecules start growing buecause if they don´t aper any of the aother things would happend. all the proces pases because the molecules apear.
Back to top Go down
diego muxica

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Tree of Life   Evolution and the Tree of Life Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:36 pm

i think the more important part is when rhe eggs hach

Back to top Go down
benjamin salata

PostSubject: Benjamin Salata 8-E HomeWork   Evolution and the Tree of Life Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:52 pm

I think the most important part of the evolution (hmmmm scratch) is when the monkeys started to walk straight, they developed a better intelligence study and with this they develpoed into homo sapiens. If this monkeys wouldove never done this maybe humans wouldnt exist so thats why i think Rolling Eyes that this period of the evolution was the most important Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Tree of Life   Evolution and the Tree of Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evolution and the Tree of Life
Page 1 of 1